Sophie was five months old yesterday. The time is going so fast, and I am trying to keep her a little baby as long as possible! She is kind of a little runt, at least compared to her siblings. She can roll from her back to her front, but not front to back, so she gets mad when she is stuck on her tummy. It happens several time a night these days....I know it's a phase that ends, but I'm ready for her to get some better sleep (okay, and I'm ready for me to get some better sleep). Her other milestone this month is loosing her hair--all except the mohawk tuft on top and the little neck line mullet in the back. She has to wear a roller and get a good curl because otherwise she looks like she has a comb-over. She is so cute, and we all love her to death!
Hanging out in the crib with her new leg warmers (never mind the cold feet). She really is not a giant--just a bad picture angle.
Wearing the roller for the church hairdo
Bald little head
Happy Sophie
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Five Months
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hello! i'm not a great comment-er, but i do like to check in on you guys!
sophie is SO cute. her mohawk is fantastic! count your lucky stars that she lost the hair on the sides of her head. ada lost in on top...but still has everything around the sides/back. think male pattern baldness. it isn't a good look for a little baby!
She is such a cutie!! I love the roller idea I wish I would have thought of doing that.
5 months old! That is amazing!!
Cute post about everything that has been going on. :)
Cute, cute pictures!!
Post a Comment