CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Day Has Finally Come


If I could tell you how many times during a morning hair fight that I have threatened Anna with a haircut, you would not believe it. Saturday night she came to bed with gum, and I went into an elaborate and exaggerated tale of how it would all end up in a short hair cut. She said, "We can cut my hair. Can we do it tomorrow?" Tomorrow was Sunday, and Randy doesn't work on Monday, but I can promise you I was at his chair first thing Tuesday begging for any slot in the next few days--before Anna changed her mind. Well, we made it. Here is the new Anna. We are both very happy!
Before
During
After

3 comments:

Linde said...

That is darling!!

Sydney's Blog said...

Oh my gosh, Anna looks so cute with her new haircut! I bet she loves it.

Jet said...

Wow Anna you look like a teenager!
Jennifer and I love your hair cut!!!