
We've finally done it. No, we haven't taken away the pacifier--just got a bed for Thys. He is very happy with it, but we are having some interesting nights. Last night Mel got up because Anna was hollering, and checked on Thys. He couldn't find him. He remembered that I had said I thought I heard a door opening at about midnight, and he seriously panicked. He says he has never felt so sick in all his life. After searching the house, he finally went back to his room and could hear breathing, so he started looking around and found Thys UNDER the bed, against the wall sound asleep. He came and got me to show me. Thank goodness he had already found him before he got me--smart husband. As far as the pacificer goes, well, that will be gone someday too. As soon as I get Sophie to take a bottle, to eat solids, to sleep through the night, and get Thys potty trained. Ahhhhh. The joys of motherhood.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
A Big Boy Bed
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sam is still cribbing it for now...but we are also anticipating the move to the toddler bed.
and I'm glad to hear that sam isn't the only one around his age that isn't potty trained! i'm tired. I don't think i'll be crossing that bridge for awhile! :)
Looks so nice.
Where did the red "kast" go?
Post a Comment