CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Number 3

You are probably wondering why this is such a lovely photo I have chosen? It's the best I could get from an impatient 6-year-old who wanted out of church clothes. Anyway, Anna and I went to a wedding on Thursday night. We were sitting at the table eating, and she was biting into a chewy chocolate caramel bar. All of a sudden she says, "Mom!" I look at her, and there is blood running out of her mouth. I look in, and her bottom lateral in laying flat on her gum. I wiped up some blood and told her to pull on it, and out it came. No days of wiggling required. So, we have lost 3 teeth in 2 weeks!

4 comments:

Linde said...

Funny picture of Anna! Glad there are no complications with the teeth falling out! :)

Sounds like you had a good end to summer!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Joe thought this picture was funny!

courtney said...

i'm in love with this picture. IN LOVE.

Melissa said...

I think Anna and Jack-o-lantern Tess are channeling the same greedy Tooth Fairy. Plus I think it's awesome that you know that it was her "bottom lateral" that came out.