Anna worked and worked on her top two teeth. They looked terrible. The were both hanging different directions. And the week before school started, she finally got them out: one on Tuesday and one on Friday. The funny thing is, she lost her bottom two teeth the week before she started kindergarten last year. I guess that's a good way to being kindergarten and first grade: toothless. We are two weeks into school, and Anna absolutely loves 1st grade. I am so relieved because she is at a new school. Her favorite parts are riding the bus and eating lunch, but she really enjoys everything all day! She comes home full of excitement and stories every day. I love to hear all about the day!#1
#2
The first day of school with the lunch bag and the new school clothes--her choice, not mine! Although I do think she looks darling!
Friday, September 3, 2010
And, We're Back to School
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE the toothless grin and she does look adorable!
I had Tamzyn's pictures taken at Photo Works in the University Mall. It is in the same spot where Kiddie Kandids used to be. I really liked them and they were so patient...Tamz was a pill! They took a lot too! They give you a disk and hers had 32 pictures. When you preview the pictures, you can choose to change your favorites to black and white, sepia or retro. If you do change one, they still keep the original picture in color. The disk was $79 and they give you copyright to the pictures. If you want to buy sheets there, they are $3 each. I really like hers all except the outfit!!! But, I must remember, she chose it!
Love those first day of school pictures. So fun and you're right- she does look darling.
Post a Comment