This wasn't on Mel's birthday, but I love this picture. You can see how much Anna loves her Papa. She was waiting for him to talk to his parents, I think, and she fell alseep. Papa just let her sleep there for a while.
I'm running a bit behind, but here is Mel on his birthday with his new office chair (which you can't see because he is sitting in it, but how interesting is an office chair to look at?!?!) and his new Crocs, which are on Anna's feet. You can also see his fancy truffle cake he loves that I really messed up on, but it tasted good anyway. So what if the filling and the outside ganache mixed together?!!?
Friday, April 4, 2008
Mel's Big Day
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hallo Stacey en Mel,
Waar is die stoel.?Als je gestaan had konden we hem tenminste ,maar hij zal vast wel mooi zijn.!
p/s Wat zijn deze foto`s leuk.! Groeten pappa
Nou zo te zien past de stoel wel goed he Mel! Hoe mooi die geloven we wel..., als hij maar lekker zit dan!
En dan die truffel cake!!! Wat ziet die er lekker uit! Ach Stacey, het maakt niet uit hoor hoe het er uit ziet, waar het komt ligt ook geen kleedje!
Margreet
Wow! Look at how international you are! Dutch and English comments all on one blog.
Post a Comment