CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Find Us at the Farm



Annie and Thys both love going to the Thanksgiving Point Farm, so we finally bought a membership. It was only $20.00 for Anna and me for the entire year (Thys is free.) I think one more visit and we will have covered the cost of the membership, which we have until next year March. I quit taking the cameras because, really, how may pics can you take of the kids on ponies and looking at animals? But Anna insisted we take the camera last time, and I'm glad I did. She is so cute in these pictures! She LOVES riding the ponies, and she wasn't too heartbroken when she had to use Thys's ticket. He would NOT get out of the stroller to ride. (The first time he rode he cried almost the entire time, but Mel made him stay on, and the second time, he didn't cry, but he was sure scared!)

5 comments:

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Anna is so cute! I love the picture of her in the window. Gotta love Thanksgiving point! My kids still love to go there when we go to Utah.

JaNae said...

Happy Birthday Stacey! Anna is so cute. We miss you guys (kail and lily are now fighting over who is Anna's cousin)

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Ok so I have never been to the farm at Thanksgiving Point so we should go one of these times Bree would love to ride the ponies. Anna is growing up and she is so cute on the pony!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

You did it!! I love the new background it looks great!!Sophie has the flu now so hopefully Bree does not get it!