CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mel!

Newborn Mellie
One-year-old Mel (on the left) with his cousin's child? I'm not sure. It is one of my favorites!!
Three-year-old Mel. Cute kid!!!
Twelve-year old Mel
This picture is of Mel's sixth birthday party, I think. It is one of the slides he's been scanning, and it was cracked--hence the line down the middle.

I'm a bit late, but still would like to share some of Mel's good years with you! We are sure grateful for such a good husband and father. He is always happy and loves to spend time with us. He works hard and takes good care of us. We love you!!

11 comments:

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday, Mel! So glad to see you've always been as handsome as you are now.

Steph Wynder said...

It doesn't look like 30-something-year old Mel has changed much from 3-year-old Mel - those are great pictures! And does Mel's nephew Mark know how much he looks like Mel when Mel was his age?

Jana said...

Ummm, how come I did not know it was Mel's birthday. I feel bad, we didn't even sing to him on Sunday. We will have to make up for it because no offense to anyone else but Mel is the favorite son in law.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Happy Birthday Mel!! Those pictures are great!

Springer Splatter said...

we found you! I am going to add you to our blog list so we can come back often.

Stacey and Mel said...

Which Springer is springer splatter, and what's your blog!?!? We'd love to visit. -s

Jet said...

Mel you were and still are so cute!
Who is the girl in the pic, is that one of the Mentinks the neighbours?
I know the boy in the pic is Els's son (Els the daughter of Ome Jan) so that makes him our cousin, I forgot his name. (Frits?)
You guys are are such a beautyful family!

margaret said...

Oh my, Steph is right!! I thought for a split second that it was Mark I was looking at!!!Yeah, it just shows, we are a handsome family hahaha!

margaret said...

Oh my, Steph is right!! I thought for a split second that it was Mark I was looking at!!!Yeah, it just shows, we are a handsome family hahaha!

margaret said...

Oh my, Steph is right!! I thought for a split second that it was Mark I was looking at!!!Yeah, it just shows, we are a handsome family hahaha!

margaret said...

How do I delete trpple messages....
do not blame me, it was de PC, honestly!