A few weeks ago I decided I really wanted to get out of town, and Mel agreed, especially since he could drive the new car. I planned the perfect weekend in sunny, clean-aired southern Utah. I thought the kids would love to hike, play in the sun, and Mel and I could catch up on sleep and reading while the kids napped and slept (in a hotel room, kids' bedtime is everyone's bedtime).
So here we are--the happy family on the Emerald Pools trail.
Here is Annie having fun playing in the mud with her "walking stick."
We had a nice hotel room that was decorated in the log-pole pine furniture, and we had a deck that looked out at the big red rocks (as Anna called them). Annie took the picture of Thys. They are both out of the deck.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
The "Dream" Weekend
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment