We (I use that loosely--I am not building the school :) are building a new Olympus High. I went on a tour in February or so, and it was so exciting to see what was happening We were only able to really see the commons area at that point, but later in the spring they held an open house, and by then all the stairs were in and the classrooms framed. It is an amazing building. I can't wait!
A bit muddy on the site in February. . .
Yes, it's true. My husband is an American, and he has the belt buckle to prove it. (Eek!) Just so you know, he has added a Captain America belt buckle to the collection--only Mel.
My SBO's were given tickets to the Olympic Anniversary Event at Energy Solutions Arena, but they decided not to go. It involved a Stars on Ice show, so I took their tickets and invited my parents to come along with Anna and me. It was a fun night!
Anna touring the new school with me.
This is the commons area of the building. This is the "grand" staircase that goes up to the second floor. The library is to the left at the top of the stairs. Behind me is a wall of windows framing an amazing view of Mt. Olympus. So cool!
So, we are at the grocery store the other day. We usually all go to the store on Saturday morning. Mel takes the kids and looks at the toys and then does produce. I do the rest of the shopping and meet him in produce. So this is what I see when I arrive in produce: Sophie lounging on the mini lawn chair/recliner that Mel is going to buy her as she rides in the cart. Need I say that this little girl has her daddy wrapped around her finger?
Oh, yeah. Anna has been to see Grandpa. We've got a serious over jet and some tongue thrust going on. Maybe because she had a pacifier until she was four? Likely. This new accessory is for her to wear at night to prevent her upper jaw from growing as fast as the lower. Hopefully some day that gap will close. . .most likely with a lot of help from Grandpa!










1 comments:
Love the picture of the chair in the cart! Kids tend to wrap their dad's around their fingers...Jacob does it too. :)
I didn't know thatOlympus was being rebuilt...how fun for you guys!
Post a Comment