CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Swim Lessons

Anna and Thys took swimming lessons for the last two weeks. We are taking a short break because Mel is off this week, then we're back at it for a few weeks. Thys was VERY hesitant about the whole process, but he did great, and even found the courage to be helped off the diving board. He surprised us all--even himself, I think. I told him if he was brave enough to go off the diving board, he was definitely brave enough to go to the bathroom in the toilet (and that is a whole other story!). Anna, of course, had no issues jumping off the diving board, even without a life jacket. She scared me to death when she went off the high dive, but she loved it!
Thys with pirate hooks ready to find the treasure under the water.
Anna waiting for her turn to "side breath."
T being helped off the diving board by his teacher.
Anna jumping off the board.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I think I know a couple of girls Anna could be BFFs with. Not correct grammar, but true!