CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sophie's Solids


Sophie is getting better at keeping her solids in her mouth, but you would never to know to look at her. She is a messy little eater. Thank goodness she will eat solids at Becky's since she WILL NOT drink from a bottle--that isn't CAN NOT but WILL NOT. The doctor says the will not drink and the frequent nightly visits are "personality" issues, most likely. Ahhhh!! What are we in for? We love her!

2 comments:

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

You are a blogging fool!! Love it. Sophie is so cute. I love the food-on-the-face pictures. I do not, however, like the clean up after those pictures.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

She is so funny!! We miss you guys so much we will have to play on a Friday or something. I have heard of the blog books so I definitely will check that out!!