Mr. T. is quite a character. We sure love him, and he loves his rags and his plug (pacifier). However, he has had chapped lips all summer, and now they are really sore and bleeding, so we have said good-bye to the plug except to go to sleep. He has been sooooo good about it. I love him for it. He is tougher than we are for sure. He also has another new found favorite--his doll. I know that may mortify some of you masculine fans out there, but he is soooo cute with it. He feeds it, puts it to bed, etc. I love it. He is a good little dad!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Mr. T
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Matt had a doll he carried around everywhere!--and he's find now, playing sports and such. I think its OK. He's just preparing to be a "helpful" hubby! :)
Jong geleerd is oud gedaan,dat is een nederlands spreekwoord,dus Thijs speel gerust met je pop hoor!
Post a Comment