CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

FINALLY!

I know I am a wussy mother, but we finally did it. Anna is DONE with her plug. She got this Ariel dress as a reward, and it didn't hurt that Halloween is coming up! (: I tried once to take it away, and it was traumatic and painful, and we (read Mel) gave her the plug back because "the fairy hadn't taken it yet." Well, she lost the plug she was borrowing from Thys, so that was it. She went to sleep without it, I ordered the Ariel dress, and we were done. No drama, no tears. Who knew it could be so easy? Oh, yeah. All of you who have been thinking, "Do it already! The kid is four years old!!!" As you can see, I will have to do this again. But next time I think I will start a little earlier--like now!

2 comments:

Jana said...

It's nice to be rid of those things, poor O didn't even get a chance to try a binky out because of E's attachment to it.

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Doesn't it bug you when you wait on something because you think it will be such an ordeal, and then it ends up no big deal! Then you get bugged that you didn't deal with it sooner! Happens to me all the time! :)