
I know some of you didn't even know we were expecting--don't feel bad. Only those who came in contact with Mel or Anna got the news. I am a little more hesitant about spreading it too soon, seeing as how I've already had a miscarriage. It's also a little awkward--how do you just bring that up in casual conversation? Anyway, so far so good. We had our 20 week ultra sound today, and much to Anna's delight, it looks like it is a girl! I am so excited, but I cringe a little at another head of hair to comb. As far as we could tell in the ultra sound, which isn't very far, things look okay--especially for an old lady like me having kids! (: Again, sorry it you didn't know--it's nothing personal!
Monday, September 15, 2008
The Big News!
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She looks like you Stacey, Haha!
An other girl!!!I am sure Anna will be delighted! Congratulations! We are again so exited for you guys!
Congrats!! I love to follow your blog and now there will soon be even more to write about. You all look great and I think of you often!
I am so happy for you! That is great....hope you're feeling good and that it continues to go well!!
Linde
we are all so happy I hope the baby is as cute as anna and thys sydney would not stop sreaming when she heard it was a girl. we are all happy.
Congratulations!! Another girl. She's beautiful. (You can see her cute little profile really well.) I'm so happy for you.
A big congrats to you! That is fabulous news! Did you know that Kim is expecting as well? She is also having a girl and is probably due about the same time as you (in January).
So happy for you again!
Amy Daniels
Yea! Such a relief to have the ultra sound. Congrats! And sorry I asked too soon! :)
OH stacy! That's so exciting! Congratulations!
The ultrasound picture already shows an adorable baby! I am so excited for you! Here's to starting the adventure of having THREE little ones following you around :)
So exciting!! Congrats!
Congrats!! Yeah for girls that is so exciting! I love the lollipop that Mel bought Thys so funny!!
Post a Comment