One day early in the spring, Mel came home to dirt all over the patio. The kids had been digging in the flower beds. Not allowed. Next thing I know, we're talking about a sandbox. I didn't want one because I already could see my summer's work--vacuuming up sand. But as Mel said, "Let them be kids!" He won. We saw a picture of a great sandbox in Pottery Barn Kids, but we certainly weren't going to buy it. So, Mel build our version of it. In these pictures the roof isn't on yet (it is now, but I'm far to tired to go take a pic and upload and download and whatever else I have to do), but I've already vacuumed sand! (: 
Thys was napping for the first step in the sand, but when he woke up, he wanted nothing to do with it. He has dug from the outside, but he hasn't been in. . .yet.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
The New Backyard Entertainment
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a talent, big brother!
I didn't know you could do that.
It looks amazing! I hope Jenn can come in the summer to play in itbtoo!
Miss you all
Love Jet
Post a Comment