
Thys had his real first haircut by the infamous Randy. As you can see, in the beginning he was a little unhappy about the situation, but once Anna started feeding him fruit snacks, he calmed down. He wasn't ever thrilled, but I think he was scared enough to hold still, so Randy gave him a full haircut. He looks like a little boy--no more funny baby hair. I just realized that I don't have a picture of the finished do, so I'll have to do that soon. This kid is a crack up. Whenever he likes something, he says, "again." He says things like, "I wanna get out," "I wanna get up," I wanna go," "All done," "sucker," "candy," "cookie," and my all time favorite is still "Thank you!" He knows exactly when to say it, and it is so cute. I'll give him something, and without any prompting he'll say, "Thank you." He has absolutely no trouble communicating. And, of course, we are suckers for anything he wants because he goes about getting it in such an entertaining and adorable way! Okay, I'll quit gushing. . . .But he is cute.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Bye, Bye, Baby
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I loved his cute baby hair but I am sure he looks so handsome with a nice hair cut!!
Oh, he is so cute. Abby would always say "again" too. In fact, she still does. Perhaps it's genetic. (I like to think that way too many things are genetic. I guess it makes me feel connected!)
Post a Comment