Handsome Thys all decked out for church.
Mel on the couch with an injury.
If anyone wondered if Thys really looks like Mel, here is your answer. I think their heads are different shapes, but I would say there is a definite resemblance. Mel and his sister bought a slide scanner, so Mel is in the process of turning old slides into digital photos. Now we'll have some great photos like this one of Mel. If any of you have slides you want converted, we've got the tool until we're done with ours and anyone else's, then it's on to ebay!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
If Anyone Wondered If Thys Looks Like His Dad
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like things haven't changed much, Mel on the couch with an injury. Thys looks so cute in that sweater.
Could Thys be any cuter? He looks so old. And I'd say he looks just like Mel- holy cow.
I looked at this picture the other day and wondered why I hadn't heard that Thys had broken his finger/hand. Then I realized it was Mel. I was just looking at it again today and are those pink pajamas Mel is wearing? I guess that may be the downside of having two older sisters.
"Pink is actually normal for boys in Amsterdam," defends Mel.
Have you noticed you aren't in Amsterdam anymore?
Post a Comment