CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Big Snow

On MLK Day, we had a huge storm. Luckily, no one had to work, so we didn't have to brave the roads until later in the afternoon. Our cul-de-sac didn't get plowed until after our poor little Mazda got stuck in the 15 inches of snow. Annie's snow angel-the snow was a little to fluffy for making much--even snow angels.
Can you believe how big this kid is getting? He looks like a toddler! Where is my baby? I know I am prejudiced, but I think this face is the cutest ever!!
Annie on top of the snowplow pile.
Thysie in the snowplow pile in front of the house.

Thys is the greatest kid. I hadn't put the snow clothes away, and for the next two days, he wanted to wear his hat all evening. He brought it to us and handed it to us for us to put on him. I think he was not-so-secretly hoping to get outside again, but it didn't happen for the poor kid. He even ate dinner in the hat one night.

2 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

At least he looks freakin cute in his hat!!

Jana said...

Hey,
Don't bring Thys up here to play in the snow. He would get buried, so would you for that matter.