Thys also had a party at Jungle Jim's with a few of his little friends. He plays with two little guys at Becky's everyday, and they are the best of friends. They came, and then one of the little neighbor boys. You have never seen such cute little guys! The had the time of their lives riding the rides and running around the place. We were basically the only people at the place, so they just had it to themselves. I can't post too may pics because I don't like to put other people's kids online unless I know they do it themselves. So here is T on a ride, and know there were darling little boys there enjoying with him!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
The Last Party
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
awww! i wish we had something like jungle jim's here - looks like the perfect little boy party place.
Post a Comment