CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Valentine's Day

Aren't holidays the best when you are a kid? Shirts, parties, gifts, projects, candy, candy, candy? The above pic was Friday after all the school Valentine's day hoopla. I can't believe I actually got a decent pic! The first one I took, of course. It went down hill after that.
Becky was so nice as to let Anna bring home this very Valentine-y dress to wear to church. She was definitely the most valentine-y girl I saw at stake conference. We returned the dress to Becky for some other lucky child to borrow in the future. Instead of candy, Mom and Dad got Annie the long-awaited unicorn Webkins. The joy!!!!
And just as lovely as the unicorn was the plane. It was a hit with all the kids at stake conference, but T made sure everyone knew it was his! He love it, and I love this picture!! What a kid.

1 comments:

de kollumers said...

Wat een ogen heeft dat jog!Anna wat heb jij daar een prachtige jurk aan!Ik hoop toch zo jullie van de zomer even te kunnen knuffelen!!!!!!!!!!!!