CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Pics


My mom has a picture of each family on the wall at her house. Our picture is quite out-of-date, but I wasn't quite ready to hire a photographer to take pictures of Sophie squirming, Anna chewing gum (so she has a contorted fact in 98% of the pictures--augh!), and Thys posing, so I had my sis bring her fancy camera to Wheeler Farm and take some pics. We would have had a lot of good ones without the gum, but with the gum, we only have a few. I'll save some of the better ones for our Christmas card, but here is a sampling. I think she did a pretty good job with what we gave her to work with!

3 comments:

Linde said...

Cute pictures! It is hard to get 3 kids smiling etc. all at the same time!! :)

Jet said...

I love the pictures!!
Sophie is getting so big.
Annie's hair is adorable,
and Thijs is "om op te vreten"!
Stace you and Mel are looking great too.

de kollumers said...

Leuk dat kleine neusje van Sophie!