

I had last Friday off, and it was a beautiful day. I wanted to do something fun with the kids, but I couldn't really come up with anything new and exciting. Then I remembered that the zoo had the new baby elephant, so we went along with thousands of other people who were out of school that day. It actually wasn't too bad once we found a place to park, and the kids were great. I wish I would have taken a picture of the baby elephant--I just did video. We loved all the baby animals: the snow leopard cub, the baby giraffe, and the new baby elephant. The kids did it all--the train, the carousel, a treat, the playground. . .are they spoiled?!?!? We had such a fun time!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
The Zoo. . .Again
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment