We colored Easter eggs at the crack of dawn. Who can wait for such a fun activity? Not Anna!
Who needs a dipper?
My cute, cute, cute, kids in their Easter clothes.
I just can't get enough of this happy and hilarious kid!
Anna's teacher Becky made here this Easter bonnet. We love Becky!
Sophie is smiling away these days, and even though she is a little small for her Easter dress, she looked charming wearing it!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter
Posted by Stacey and Mel at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I can't believe how big Thys looks. He looks like such a big boy!
Darling kiddos! And Sophie's baby announcement was adorable!
How fun! They all look so cute in their Easter outfits! Mel is such a handy man with that chicken house!!
Happy Birthday to you, Stacey! And you are how old???
Have a great day and a wonderful year!
Love,
Amy Daniels
Stace, she's getting so big. I love the big smile. They're all so cute.
so so cute! And I love Anna's hat!! And, hey, I missed your birthday---so Happy Belated Birthday! :) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment