CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Baby is Here!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some Oxygen!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!
Don't I look uncomfortable?
I love to suck my thumb & I love to be with my Mommy!
Look at my hair!!

Here is the rest of the family! All happy.




Hello everyone, here are the first picture of our new baby girl.
She is 7 pounds 2 ounces, and 20 inches tall. She has lots of dark hair, almost as much as Anna when she was born!!! Stacey is doing well, as well as the little one.
Any name suggestions are welcome.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat een scheet!!Een echt Sophietje, of een lekker hollands kaasje...Tess!

Anonymous said...

Or Emma....

JaNae said...

she is adorable!! I love her hair and cheeks. Congratulations! I still think Sophie is a cute name, but I'm sure whatever you pick will fit her perfectly

Jana said...

She is so cute! In that first picture of her crying I can already see her mouth resembling the other kids. Can't wait to see her. Love you guys.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Oh my gosh she is so beautiful!! I like both names Tessa and Sophie, but I really favor Sophie because I love the name!! Congrats and I cannot wait to meet her in person. Also please let me know if the other tow need a playdate at my house. Yeah for Babies!!

Steph Wynder said...

She is so cute!!!! If anyone wants to see pictures of her later in the afternoon after she was all cleaned up, I posted some of the pictures I took when I went to the hospital to see her on my blog - thewynders.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

wat heb je een hippe broek aan...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

I think you should name her Audrey.
She's perfect, and she has those big Oppermann cheeks like Anna and Thys. Congraulations!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Congratulations! She's a beauty. Where can I get the fabulous hair gene? And Stacey, you look fantastic. Where can I get the "looking good after giving birth" gene!!! I'm so happy for you. And what a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful little family.

courtney said...

what a sweetie - congratulations on another beautiful little girl! as far as name suggestions go, we are still trying to figure that out for ourselves. yesterday i saw "custodia" in the baby name book. not cute. i hope you have better luck!

Linde said...

I am sooooo impressed that you have blogged this already! I am so happy for you. Good luck on picking a name!

JB Mauss said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you! Brad, Jenn, Cade & Ellie